Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Painful things

I am actually writing! It is still pretty painfull but not as much as this would be. (Thank you Viggo) Just a quick post tonight because I have written 10 pages and my fingers feel like they are vibrating. I can't wait for tomorrow to write some more. But tonight Monarch of the Glen!

I just wanted to take this time to tell Kate that I don't hate her for moving. You have to do what will make you happy and eventually I will support you of course but right now I am just feeling very sad. We both knew that we couldn't live together forever like we planned when we were kids because --well we are not kids anymore. That doesnt mean that I relish that this day has come, I will miss you sooooooo much! And I know that we don't say it enough but I love you bunches.

Big Love and Bigger Peace
SAK

No comments: