Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hottie McHothot

As a reward for those of you still tuned in here is a little dish I like to call- Hottie McHothot. He is the absolute sexiest thing alive. I own a movie that he is in where he plays the mysterious stranger. That's how he is billed too, the stranger. That just makes him sexier.

Enjoy Ladies!

Alright it took all afternoon but I hace finally had it out with not only my bleeping cable company but also the company that makes my wireless router. Trust me this is how my afternoon went-- "It's not our fault its theirs" to which they replied, "Nu-uh!" Either way here I am.

Lets see I have so much to catch up on. We should take another look at Mr. McHothot to fortify ourselves. Ahh... okay, I am ready now.

I no longer work at Zebs do da! Do da! I no longer have to wear an apron to work. And the very best part is no wicked witch known as D. No actually the very best part is that I have received a substantial payraise better benefits to work basically the same job. The job I work now is pretty much a desk job were I work on computers all day. Get this one of my responsibilities is to write up articles for their blog. What a hoot! Of course they don't know that even though I wrote on my resume that I liked to write, I did not say that I was a good writer.

Of course as with every job there is the inevitable down side. We are what is considered the first line of defense or if you are a chess player we would be considered the pawns. I am quite the wuss so I dread those angry phone calls. I tell myself that putting myself out there like this, making myself deal with conflict is making myself a better person. While becoming a tougher person is on my todo list, until I get used to it I am quite uncomfortable. I just try to think of all of the people who have to be strong and deal with unhappy people every day. I think of what Josh said to Charlie when he was getting the job as the presidents body man. He said, "There are going to be times where people want things or more time than the president wants and some of these people will be presidents or kings." Something like that.

Okay I think that I am done for the evening. (Check it out I figured how to do links in the text!)

No comments: