Sunday, June 18, 2006

Ahoy there! Crappy movie ahead!


What's the Upside of Anger? I am guessing more anger. Could she was angry because her movie was so stupid. I haven't felt this angry at a movie that in a very long time. I am talking The Hours angry people. Now there was two hours of my life that I will never get back. There should be a warning on these movies. You know just a heads up that says "hey crappy movie with no plot, where everyone obseses about how unhappy they are ahead." Just a suggestion.

On the upside it was Kates netflix so I didn't have to waste one of mine on a bad one. My netflix is another that Donna recommended Monarch of the Glen. I am hooked.

Oh well I popped in a new movie to try to clear off the depression of the last one. Mirror Mask. I have scene it before. It is very innovative, I definatly reccomend it.

No comments: