Friday, June 23, 2006

in-sper-a-tion!

Today was a good day, a very good day. It was one of those days where you find a bag of the good cookies hidden away. Okay so that may have been the only thing that was good today but it was the really good ones--I'm talking Pepperidge Farms Soft Baked Dark Chocolate Chunk. You don't get any better than that. I looked on the other side of one of the couches and poof there they were. Almost a whole bag--yum.

It was so busy at my job today that we had trouble keeping up. Those days are fun, the hustle bustle, the willy nilly, the hurley burley. Okay now I am just high on Nantucket Cookies.

Also my writing drive came back! I thought it was gone forever, that perhaps it had left me because I was doing nothing with it other than writing notes on orders at the store. My insperation said 'hey you- you suck! I'm leaving you for the death metal band next door.' I am going to eat dinner and try my hand at some writing tonight. Of course this may just be because Netflix sent me the wrong disk and I have nothing to watch tonight. I am refusing to watch tv.

Wish me wit, creativity, and nimble fingers.
(And more cookies because I have already polished off my bag)
SAK

No comments: