Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Adult Behavior

Man I am beat, I have had a sinus headache for what feels like one week. It has been so humid here that the air just feels like it is pressing down on me. You can feel it slam into you as soon as you walk out a door.

Tomorrow I am planning the rest of my life--my financial life that is. I am talking with a financial planner at my friends bank. I don’t know whether I am feeling proud that I am being a responsible adult or depressed that I am now a responsible adult. All I know is that I don’t want to be one of those really people who are eighty and have to work full time to survive. Maybe this will give me the same feeling that voting does. If you don’t know that feeling one your stupid especially if you’re a woman and two go out and vote. It doesn’t matter if it’s a big election, local, state, secret society, there is nothing quite like the feeling that voting give you.

VOTE! PLAN FOR THE FUTURE! HELP OLD PEOPLE ACROSS THE STREET! RECYCLE!
(okay strike the old people one, they give me the hebie-gebies)

Big Love and a Big Mac
Stephanie

No comments: