Thursday, June 22, 2006

Bad Moon On the Rise

I am sad. Bad things are on there way, I can feel it in my bones. Summer is never a good time for me. Last summer was a horrible. I think that this one has the potential to be even worse. I should have known when I went to my financial planner brimming with personal and civic pride only to be shot down by a young man sporting a dry erase marker and smiley faces. Smiley faces and frown faces. Not kidding. When he started to 'explain' mutual funds by saying that when they go up we're happy (insert smiley face here), but then sometimes they can go down which makes us unhappy (insert frowney face here). I don't know if he was doing it because I looked stupid, like I had never taken an economics class in my life, or if he did it because I am a woman and math is to difficult for little ol' me. I really hope that its just because I was stupid. I hate it when people think that I can't do things just because I am a woman. I think that I will keep looking for someone else to keep my business.

The worst is on its way. I will fill in later. I ran out of time. Work was crazy busy, not just with orders but every call was someone with a big problem. Today is Thursday, usually those days are just on Monday and Friday.

Wa Wa Wa... must. write. something. cheery. I love this artist. I have never seen one in person but I look forward to the day that I do. I later I will talk more about Parkeharrison.

Oo- and another good thing! I finally got my email a settled ireland05@adelphia.net also I found that I am able to go to the adelphia web site on other computers and check my email... wahoo!

Batton down the hatches- stormy weather ahead!
SAK

No comments: