Monday, April 24, 2006

The bulging eye of death


Long time I know everything is crazy right now. As an apology presenting himself for the very first time is the hep-est cat GUS.

I finally finished HP scarf for my bestest friends daughter. I know one wouldn't picture me as a softy but there it is. I have an interview tomorrow for a new job. Of course that means that my eye has decided to do this bloodshot thing. The whole eye. Bright red. Yep just the other one is crystal clear. And unfortunatly after a terrible made for tv movie I have an unnatural fear of eye drops. I swear I look like that teacher from Daria- you know the one with the bulging eye. I look like I have pink eye.
"Hello, I would like to join your team."

I have a trip with my girls to DC in a couple of weekends, unfortunately I have to give up my last vacation to get my new job. Blech.

I am beat and yet I still have so much to do. I need to shower tonight so that my hair is completely dry by tomorrow. Just the start of all of the preparations for what will be most likely a 15 minute interview.

No comments: