Monday, April 03, 2006

Gadzoinks!

Finally my internet is working again! Kate and I have found out that we don't know what to do without it. I had done all that I could do by jiggling some wires to no avail. Today I was so anger I was just looking for something to be angrier about so I thought I would try again and what do you know--it worked.

Ah so much to think about. On Friday Kate and I went to the premiere of Hansel and Gretel at the Pine Tree elementary School. Is it wrong to heckle little kids? Oh well I was probably going to hell anyway. Who knew that kids that little could remember so many lines. 2 hours. That's all I have to say. Talia (the girl we were there to see) she and I say this with no bias at all, was the best of the whole bunch. I don't know what was funny- watching her ham it up, or watching her mother trying to snap pictures.

I had to tell off my roommate tonight. I am generally one who says from any sort of confrontation, however I am not carrying his sorry ass any more. After about three days of ducking me, I caught him. I couldn't believe how well I did. Now if only I could do the same for the death metal band next door. You would think that a condo would be very un-metal but there they are.

I started my vacation today! I plan to work very hard during it though. I am determined to get this house into order. I have already started by shoving the television into the armoire that Graydon brough over today. It is decorated in a southwestern style and that paired with the southwestern patterned couch Kates parents donated to the cause, it seems as though we are being dragged kicking and screaming into a total makeover. I will try to refrain myself from putting one of those big painting of a dead cow scull.

I have been trying to get my Ireland slide show burned to a dvd all evening. I am going to dive it one more evening. Geek-like I know, but if I comfort myself in the knowledge that if I were a real geek, I would have had it done a long time ago. There is hope for me yet
Later

No comments: