Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You Are Edward From "Edward Scissorhands."

You are very shy and often misunderstood. Innocent, sweet, and artistic, you like to pass your days by daydreaming and expressing yourself through the arts. You are a truly unique individual. Unfortunately, you are quite lonely, and few people truly understand you.

Take The Johnny Depp Quiz!

I love these little quizzes. Lets see I have taken 'Find out which west winger you are', 'Find out which house you would be sorted into', 'Which Lord of the Rings caracter are you?', and last but not least 'Are you a Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, or a Samantha?" How can you go wrong- find out exactly who I am in six easy questions.

And for anyone wondering: Sam (until I cheated to be more like CJ)
Gyphendor
Legolas
Miranda
I dont know I might have to take another crack out of the JD one, with my latest fetish for Rum I think I might be channeling Jack Sparrow himself.

No comments: