Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What've I been doing you ask? Causing trouble. See below:

Holla Chicas! Wow I didn't realize how long it had been since I had done this. Okay that is a total lie. I am a bad bad person. I am hanging my head here. Okay that's a lie too. If I hang my head down I will miss the crazy shit going down on the new season of Top Chef.



I have updated my links, check 'em out.



There has been a lot of changes here. The biggest one is that I have officially admitted I am a reality show junkie. Top Chef, Project Runway, Americas Next Top Model, the list goes on and on.



Lets see what else is new? Oh Yeah my job. Not only do I have a new job but I am now lower to middle management. I am now the sales manager of an internet company. While it is great to be working at a place that not only do they think great things of me but I also get to use my brain. (The money doesn't hurt either) Of course the downside is my job is so stressful it makes my blood pressure go up 20 points.



Lets see I am now an official member of the RWA, thats the Romance Writers of America for all you schlubs out there who didn't know. I am even going to the National Conference. Wahoo! I won't talk too much about it here because I am sure I will bore you all with it later.



Anyway this is just a quick post to reintroduce myself.



Hello.




No comments: