Sunday, July 23, 2006

THe other shoe


Now there is even more things going on right now!

Guess what? I am now a manager! Not only do I have a new job that I love, employers that think I am the shit, but now I have the power to go crazy. I am dizzy with power. Bwa-haha! No just kidding, I am more nervious than anything. I just tell myself that it is just like Zebs except now I have to actually fire people. Actually the thing that makes me more nervious is the fact that if they don't like the job that I am doing, they will take it back. I totally wouldn't be able to work there anymore.

I was talking to Cand K the other day and I still cant believe all the weirdly wonderfull things that keep happening to me in the last few months. Since I have cleared out the oppressive things that have loomed over me, it has been nothing but good times, difficult yes but I think it it has been- grossly put- a real growth time for me.

I am await the other shoe.

For now POWER POWER POWER

No comments: