Monday, July 31, 2006

Lovley Things

I swear I haven't forsaken you, between my hinky internet conection and moving I have been crazy.

Two of my new favorite things,
NCIS- Kate bought the first season on DVD, it's great

Black Garbage Bags. Not just for trash anymore, no boxes? No problem, just use a trashbag. (just make sure not to mix up the piles)

On Wednesday C and I traveled over an hour to go to Cinamagic. Let me tell you it is magical. I saw the Lady in the Water, we had stadium seating all to our selves. Woa!
Next Thursday I am going to see a local production of the Full Monty. Naked locals, should make for an memorable evening.

PS since I wrote this I have to add that another one of my new favorite things is Amy, she and her brother Josh have been incredibly helpful in this whole crazy moving process.

Gots ta Go- I'm home on my lunch break!
SAK

No comments: